Friday, March 02, 2007

My New Toy

Being a total guy is cool. I've recently acquired my first purchased power drill from Lowes. That's right no more bugging dad and coworkers for their drills when I need one. I also bought a 60 piece set of accessories. To quote Tim Allen, "ARR ARR ARR!". It's phat too it's just what I need. It can be adjusted to different positions depending on the task, it takes all the pieces I bought and is easy to use. Even though it sounds like I'm talking about a few of my college and Cincinnati GFs, I can't get enough if it I'm like obsessed. I want to drill everything (Shut up).

So many projects to do in the house. This will help immensely.

1 Comments:

Blogger AE said...

I thought you had abandoned your blog! How lovely to see you're updating again.

Drills are awesome. I got one for Christmas a couple years ago and felt like a real adult for the first time. Art Boy uses it more than I do, but that's OK.

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home